Thursday, May 29, 2014

How Shallow Are We?

Today I've posted two incredible links on Facebook.  And I updated my profile picture - with a picture I'd previously used as my profile.  18 Likes so far on this picture.  Zero likes on these links.

We are a sad bunch.  Society in general. 

Yes All Women Article
(Scenes from an Abusive Relationship)

and

Enlightening Video about Society by a Brilliant Young Lady
(Video on YouTube by Laci Green about our Culture.  Should I say a "rape culture"

Please take a moment to read the first article and view the second video.  This is what we should be talking about.  These are the things that really matter.  I hope that this evening there will be a few Like/Share on my posts when people may have a little more time on their hands.

Peace and Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment