Wednesday, June 12, 2013

How do you get someone out of your mind?

It was some sort of a relationship for a few years but really nothing much at all.  However I find myself thinking of him way too often.  At first I tried to force myself to stop and that just made it worse.  Then I decided to not try anything.  And that doesn't seem to work either.  And for the last few days immediately when I wake up he is on my mind or something that reminds me of him comes to mind immediately.  I'm talking about the minute that I wake up without having time to think of anything.  How does that stop?  And why the hell does it happen?

It just seems that for a very insignificant relationship I seem to be having a harder time to get him out of my mind than with any of my real past relationships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment